Want to work at one of the top communications agencies in the industry?
Shine is on the hunt for the restlessly brilliant stars of the future. Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you’ve graduated by summer 2014 and are looking to kick-start a career in PR then you should consider applying for our graduate programme.
We take it you’ve looked around our site and got the feel of our agency. If you can see yourself being part of the Shine team, then read on.
We’re offering four paid graduate placements to start in summer 2014 for five months. The lucky candidates will be working as part of a dedicated team on a number of Shine’s clients and will be mentored by some of the best PR professionals in the business.
· Entry closing date 21st March 2014
· Phone interviews for successful applicants: w/c 31st March 2014
· A final shortlist of applicants will be invited to come to Shine for the next stage on 1st May 2014
· Graduate placements will start from June 2014
Please note, YOU MUST HAVE GRADUATED BY THIS SUMMER! Please don’t apply if you will be going back to university after the summer holiday.
To be in with a chance of being one of our 2014 grads please send your CV and a covering letter for the attention of Lisa Rodgers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Within your covering letter we would like you to tell us about your skills:
- Why would you be suited to a job in PR?
- Which recent PR story really caught your attention?
- Any dates you aren’t available to work over the summer and the reason why
We would like to get to know you a little better, so please tell us (in no more than 200 words for each point):
- Three interesting facts about yourself
- What it is that drew you to apply to Shine?
- What your favourite brand, film or product is – and what you would do to launch it to the media/target audience
- And anything else you think best shows off your creativity - it could be a photo, video, poem, piece of writing or a presentation, it’s really up to you
The closing date for entries is 21st March 2014. If you are successful in the first stage of application you will be contacted for a short phone interview*. If you impress us you will be invited to come and show us what you’re all about here at Shine. If you’re one of the four chosen ones you will be invited to complete a five month paid placement, with the possibility of more if you really shine…
* Please note if you haven’t received a phone call by 31st March your application has therefore not been successful. Sorry.
If you would like to come and experience working at Shine we also offer work experience placements throughout the year. If you are interested please send your CV along with a covering letter and the dates you’re available to email@example.com FAO Sarah-Louise.